Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

3 days left!!



Oh my what it takes to move packing, cleaning, and disconnecting and re-connecting of utilities. On top of that all we bought a home to be built as you could see it in the picture below ( Ours will look just like that except we choose a little bit different color of brick) so we have had to do so many fax's with signed paper work, and I don't think I have ever over- nighted so much stuff Fed Ex in my life. But as I say Having a home of my very OWN will all be worth it!!

I am excited for our little road trip to Texas as we have decided to make a little road trip out of it. We will stay it Salt lake city 3 nights , I have never been there ( Yes I am LDS!!) so I am very excited to see everything, you always see the beautiful buildings and temples on T.V. at conference time but I will actually be able to take in all these wonderful things in person. Then were off to Albuquerque NM, and Santa Fe for a few nights, which both sound very neat. I hate riding in the car!!! We have driven to Washington to visit our families 3 times and I can honestly say that it is one of my worst nightmares ever!! As you know we are "Two peas in a pod"!! No kids. But I honestly think that Wade believes I am a Kid , Wining and such when we travel. I mean I try hard but I have to watch myself from saying how much further, I need to pea, is there a mall coming up soon?? But I must say this road trip I am Very excited for , because of the neat pit stops we will be taking, and the final destination will be a exciting chapter to our life's!


2 Comments:

Blogger Higham Inc. said...

We are so excited for you guys. Don't think just cause you're moving to Texas you're going to get rid of us. Doug and I definitely want to visit you in Texas...yee-haw! Good luck with the move and building your home!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

We will miss you! So excited you have a blog so I can at see all of the things that you will be making for your home and see how you are.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home