Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Friday, September 01, 2006

Life is a Highway!!



Oh my were Out of the bay area!! This is the last stop we took, after we turned in our apartment keys and hit the road for Texas!! p.s. ( I got my entire deposit back, for my apartment, as you can tell I was very happy about that)

I thought that this picture would be sentimental on day as Cisco is what brought us to the bay area and is where we lived for 5 years, but our journey of life is now taking us to Texas!!

There is a reason for my blog entry title today, Our ROAD TRIP to Salt lake , "YES" the song is true and it came on the radio as we were driving "Life is a highway, I'm going to ride it all night long!!" We got into Salt Lake City at 11:30 p.m. after driving all day, Never, and I mean never will I drive that way in a car again. All I saw was deserts, prisons, and salt flats. This is not the type of drive that you take with someone who has Crohn's!! FYI there are no Bathrooms!!

So I am over joyed to be here and I am ready to hit the sites!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home