Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The two Peas, aventures on the road!


Today we hit some more sites!! I think that I am in culture "SHOCK" things seem so quit, there is no traffic, not a lot of people, and FREE parking . I thought being down town and a holiday weekend around temple square it would be a little crowded. I think I am used to San Fran.. After 5 years in California, bumper to bumper traffic, driving around for hours to find a parking spot ( That is in a garage your paying to park in per half hour). I guess this cross country road trip is just slowly easing in all the Culture shock I will have in Texas. Humidity,big pickup trucks, Big houses, cheap groceries, country music, and everyone waving as you drive past on the road. All the previous stated things fly in my book it's the Big hair , tight wranglers, and line dancing your never going to catch me doing!! So the day's our Honda CRV is parked and were taking in sites I'm pumped, it's the day's, we do 10 hours of driving I have to try to get siked for. Let's just say when we get to Texas I am going to roll down the window stick my head out and SCREAM " YE Ha, were here in HE Ha!!) - you have my word on it.

Tonight we went to dinner at the Roof of the Joseph Smith building, It was just beautiful the view was to die for we sat right by the window directly across from the temple spires. They had a pianist playing wonderful music and with the breath taking view it was so peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home