Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Monday, September 04, 2006

The good, the bad, and the ugly!!

Ok My road trip has truly been an adventure!! First I think that I have seen some scary people along this road trip, When we have had to stop in towns for gas and for my potty stops I mean some of these towns look deserted.

Albuquerque is a different, really laid back town everything closes at 4 on Sundays and at 8 and the week nights. So we rolled into town at 7:45 and asked the front desk where to grab a quick bite to eat, needless to say everything was closed or had just closed except 1 restaurant, which was so Spicy hot I thought it was going to burn my insides alive. I ordered a shredded chicken enchiladas and they brought me a fried green chili with green sauce all over the top, that one -did not fly so I had to wait for them to bring me the right thing and I contemplated later if it was spicier than the green chili.

The old town had a old church and when we walked out from eating at 8:30 the whole town was quite and deserted, like the old west.

So today we got off early and headed to Santa Fe, I love it here there are boutiques all over and a cute little down town. Lots of neat southwest stuff and jewelry, but really laid back and relaxing. I had to laugh when I tried on a ring and the lady looked at me and said do you feel the energy the beads bring, the only energy I felt was to take it off, and get out of there.

Where staying at a resort/spa, and I have to say that when I get my new house and KING sized bed, I am getting a feather bed just like this , It's heaven in New Mexico for sure.


Arch near Moab Utah


Wade by Arches National Park

Downtown Santa Fe


Kathy in Downtown Santa Fe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home