Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Were Here!!

We made it to Texas!! I was extremely excited when we finally arrived. We had some fun little bit stops along the way, but the driving days were LONG the shortest day was 10 hours.

I have had a really bad flare in my crohns, which really started to get bad on the road trip. On the last morning of waking up in Santa Fe to head to Texas I was truly glad that this was the last leg of the drive.

So needless to say I have had a real welcoming to Texas, I have already had to visit the ER, and a ride in a ambulance to be transported to another hospital where they could treat a crohns patient, as the first hospital I was admitted to was a surgical hospital. (Not my Idea of a welcoming tour!!)

It is hot and today it was TRULY humid we had 90 degree weather the sun shining and the rain was pouring!! Wade loves lighting so he got a little light show this evening.

I am already on the count down for my home to be done. Our apartment is really nice don't get me wrong, but it will be nice being all settled in. Right now we have a 1 bedroom and then we rented a garage to use for storage, and it is FULL, as I only unpacked stuff that we would need to get by for 8 months instead of going threw the full ordeal of packing and unpacking everything!! But I am very happy to say that my Sewing stuff fit and made it inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home