Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Check List!!

My oh my the things to do when you move and no less out of state, building a house, Ect...
One good thing I must say is the check list is starting to show several things being marked off.
One big task was getting the car re-licensed (10 Big points go to Wade for doing that one!!) Lets just say after the bumper sticker wording on cars reading "CALIFORNIA INVASION" we wanted to get our plates changed pronto. This task is a little more time consuming than most coming from CA, We had to get an out of state inspection, then go to the auditors office to get appraisal/plates, then contact CA dmv to notify them ( according to the TX DMV people). We still have not yet done our licenses I have not felt up to the whole dmv line thing, One big yeh ha for Texas is you don't have to take the written test again.

One fun thing on my list is to go to the design center for our home for a few more things, I am so excited!!

The fridge is stocked. When you move across the country you have to start from scratch and restock, restock, and restock... Things you just take for granted you have, ( butter, Mayo, ect..)

I am REALLY LOVING the heat and humidity since I am always cooled.. P.S. If you go in a store, ect.. Down here man do they LOVE the AC, (jacket time.)

One thing for sure is these TEXAN"S love meat... Steak houses everywhere.. When we crossed the Texas state line there where signs advertising 72 oz.. Steak .. For real..

My Crib as Mtv calls it ( Apartment) is feeling more like home the boxes are gone.. That makes me so happy, but the thought of doing this again in 8 month's.. Yuck, although I just tell my self the house, the house, the house...

So I do have to laugh we called to set up cable but it will takes a week for them to come set it up so I just set in my rocker stare at it and tell wade, "Nice plasma, I Love the picture!!", although then he dug around in some boxes and found a series of Indiana Jones DVD's and has been watching them ever night... I need to go to Buster, I can't take anymore, between that and wade listening to talk radio ALL the way here in the car, and now on his lab top... The people who call in to those shows.. Lets just say ISSUES.. On a side note... This one is for Wade's Brother (DAVE) no were not going to do as you do and use bunny ears on a plasma... I seriously died laughing, I can't believe you actually do this... ( NOW THAT IS A REDNECK), you buy a plasma and use bunny ears...

all is worth it in the end because "WERE ALL" just loven TEXAS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home