Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 17, 2008

WERE ALIVE!!!

My oh my yes we are still alive what a crazy year it has been for the two of us. We moved into our new home on December 21st, just 2 days after 9 years of blissful marriage we finally have a home of our own and I LOVE it!! We were able to pick our lot and build from the ground up so every inch of our home down to the last detail we got to pick out.

But the truth to be told I have only lived in my home a total of 3 and a half weeks, I have been really quit sick and was in the hospital 57 straight days not something I would wish on anyone.

I am home know and I love it!! I really love my new jetted bath tub, in fact so much so my mom said my skin was going to dry out and Wade said we were going to have a crazy water bill, oh well I am making up for lost time!!!

I still have some boxes in the garage but for the most part were pretty much all organized, I just need to fill the baby. Well my quilting room is all decorated and Wade's media room is all furnished, and painted so I guess the important things are all set right!!

Here is a picture of our home. I'll have to post more later!! I hope everyone and their families are doing well, we send our love from Texas!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Angie Wycherly said...

It's so great to hear from you. Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! You'll have to take pics of the inside. I'd love to see how you decorated. You have a knack for those kinds of things

9:20 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

What a gorgeous home! I am so glad to hear that you are out of the hospital and enjoying your new home. Eric's sister lives close to you so we want to come visit soon. We miss you guys. Love you!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I have been thinking about you! I am so glad you are in your home...GORGEOUS!!! You need to post some of your creations...

12:54 PM  
Blogger 3 boys and a lady said...

What an amazing house! It is so beautiful. It is like a house you dream of or in the movies. I am so sorry you were so sick. I am glad you are home. Can't wait to see the inside!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kathy, I occasionaly check your blog to see your updates. Your house is amazing! I'd love to see some pictures of the inside when you take them. You always seem to know just what will make a room look perfect!

Angie Henderson

6:01 PM  
Blogger Brit said...

How are you doing my dear? I haven't talked to you in forever and I stopped by your blog to see if you've updated. Let me know how you're doing!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home