Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Party is started!!

Wow talk about progress we went out to our lot last night and they had poured the foundation. When we went tonight to snap a shot of our newly poured pad, they had all ready framed the first floor, so by the weekend they should have the second story done. Boy we were surprised.

I am so excited I have already met allot of my new neighbors and they all seem really nice, and I love my beautiful country view and sunset.








( Sir King of his castle Wade!!)


(This is what our walk way will look like.)

This Sunday I decided to do a little baking. I have heard all about they famous sprinkles cupcakes so I decide to do a little test kitchen baking and try to recreate these expensive little jewels. Here in Dallas they sell for $3.25 per cupcake and no they are not huge they are normal cupcake size. One day Wade got a couple and tried them, and he told me he thought I could probley re-create these little goodies. They sell the mix at William Sonoma but that still is 15.00 for 24 cupcakes, so I found some of there famous little dots and then went to town making them the good old fashion way from scratch!! So Wade and some of our friends did the taste testing and said I hit a home run with this recipe, that it’s a keeper!! -They said my new name is little Mrs. Budget Gourmet!!


(Hey Lani and David (i.e. my brother and sister in law) if you come visit I will make you some of these Yummy treats, and if you decide to be my neighbor I promise to make it a weekly treat!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Higham Inc. said...

Your home looks amazing...and it's not even finished yet. I can't wait to see more pics. Also those cupcakes look so yummy. Absolute perfection!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home