Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers day to all the Mommies out there!!


Happy mothers day to all the mommies out there.

We had a wonderful day. We each mailed our mothers a card and a gift and then talked to them on the phone to wish them a wonderful day and tell them how very much we love them!!

The weather here in Texas was just beautiful at 91 degrees I was in heaven. We were invited to some friend’s house to enjoy mother’s day with their family. The dinner was fabulous and it was neat getting to know some more Texas folks.

I was in charge of bring the dessert so I decides to make it a neat little center piece also so the mothers could take some of the little rose home after we enjoyed the dessert.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brit said...

Your cake is beautiful! Wow! Are you feeling any better these days? Ethan and Ry have been dealing with a bout of bronchitis, but once all this clears up we want to have you guys over sometime. Let me know what things are going on for you guys so we can plan something. We miss ya!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

that is waaaaayyyy better than Martha Stewart. That cake is gorgeous! Such talent Kathy!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Amy Sew Fun said...

Your cake looked delicious. I want to have a bite. LOL. I love the center piece and it is too beautiful to eat it. Good to hear from you and "Thanks" for the comments in my blogs. Keep in touch. Take care!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I need a close up of this cake!! Like here is Spokane. he he

Lani

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Love the cake. How you doing girl? We are moving to Houston for two months this summer. I need your phone number in case we are in the area or something!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home