Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Get the party started!!

So my house is suppose to be started any week, So I keep thinking to myself get the party started already!! There is just tons of new construction and homes being built in the area, and trying to get the city of Frisco building permit takes forever when everyone under the SUN is trying to get one.

I think that I am loving this area more and more everyday!! First of all I am totally in love with the weather here it has been 95 degrees with humidity, what a way to ring in October!! I saw the forecast for the next week and it is Fabulous no rain and in the upper 90's all week long, only getting down to the low of 74 at night!! I know people laugh at me because I am still always cold wearing jackets and sweaters, but hey these people love the AC like I have previously posted.

Second thing in the running is we took a nice little Sunday drive in Wade's new commuter car, A new Honda Civic Ex which gets 30 to 40 miles per gallon!! Third the Gas price's $2.08 a gallon, and fourth the Dallas temple is only 17 minutes from our house, which is so neat to have everything so convenient and close to home.

So my housing prediction is looking about right, they told me 6 to 8 months and I just took that as 8 months!!! So to keep everything on track I am hopping for no April showers and forget about the May flowers!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin & Chelsey said...

Kathy...It is good to hear that you are loving Texas. I am not sure that I would be as excited about the temperature especially with all the humidity. Can't wait to hear the progress of your home and how cute it will be when your decorating touches are everywhere.

9:45 AM  
Blogger 3 boys and a lady said...

You make me want to move to Texas! I can't belive gas is so cheap! I'm ready to start riding my bicycle around here!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home