Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

Fall Is here!!


Oh my fall has arrived, Sunday will be the first of October. Fall is always a fun time of year, I remember growing up all the excitement Halloween brought, picking out a costume, going trick or treating, and all the yummy candy.

Although here in Texas the store shelves are packed with fun crafty things and goodies, the temp's outside make it feel like summer this evening at 7 p.m. it was still 82 degrees outside, and let me say I AM LOVING IT!!

We have a cute little tree outside our apartment and little acorn's are all over the ground so I decided to pick up a few and add them to my fall center piece. A lot of you know I love candles, so I have broke out the fall scents "PUMPKIN NECTAR" , it smells so good I think I could fool someone into thinking I was baking spice cake and apple cider.

So I would love to hear how everyone is doing.... I realized my comment thing was not working..So I called Wade to the rescue and now it's up and running.. Just click on the bottom of the post where it says comments and post away, let me know how your ringing in Fall this year!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Fall! We are celebrating Dillons big "8" b-day today does it seem possible? The weather here has been nice just perfect for those evening night football practices. We put up all our fall decor and Jarrett keeps asking when is it trick or treat day? We miss you guys bunches and love reading about your Texas Adventures.
Lots of Love From Washington
Curt-Amie- Dillon-Drew and Jarrett

5:31 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I love seeing your crafty pictures! It is inspiring. I LOVE fall...here comes the carmel apple cider and warmm conforters (except if you live in Texas!)
Keep posting pictures!

11:37 AM  
Blogger 3 boys and a lady said...

You are soo crafty and cute!!! I can't wait to see pics of your house when you decorate it...it will look like it belongs in a magazine. Happy Halloween! PS It rained all day here

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great information. Lucky me I came аcгoss yοur blog bу
accident (stumbleupon). I've saved as a favorite for later!

my website :: core workouts for women

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home