Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What's for dinner???

So With the kitchen unpacked and the fridge stocked, the question arises "what's for dinner??" I must say a good home cooked meal is truly nice. I love to cook, and exchange recipes with my friends and family.

After the road trip, getting things unpacked, and not feeling well... I have had enough dining out for a while.. I still to this day can't stand the thought of Chile peppers (New Mexican food!!). And don't get me wrong I love Mexican food, just not that variety.

So today we went to the design center so exciting seeing everything coming to life. They said that our home is out of the architectural stage so that they should start ( Breaking ground) in three weeks :)

Today the weather was just perfect 93 in September I am in heaven!! So today I felt quite a bit better so I got out a little and went to explore the area, there is anything and everything you can imagine right here in frisco all the major stores and restaurants you can think of and then some. And they did it Texas style BIG.

I decide to check out the local quilt stores in the area I have really enjoyed taking Quilting and design classes in the past but have been so busy these last few months traveling and with having to pack most of my sewing stuff up, I have not had a chance. I found quit a few neat shops online and have already got them map quested. I have already informed Wade that Texas has the biggest quilt show in the nation, right here in Huston so that for sure will be a nice little weekend get away..

Well I never did answer my question what's for dinner?? Fresh broiled and seasoned orange roughy fish, Rissoto, and a nice garden salad.. (p.s. it was yummy!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home