Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Holidays!!

October has arrived and the Fun of up coming Holidays has begun. I always love this time of year, and what a fun way to kick it off with Treat-or-Treater's, Holiday decorations, and pumpkin carving!!

Last year me and Wade had a fun time carving our pumpkin we made it nice and scary and then hung comb webs and spiders all over our front porch!! But or decorations did not stand a chance to those in the Los Gatos Neighborhood . I have never had so much fun as the 2 years we went to down town Los Gatos on Halloween. About 2 blocks from down town they block of sections of streets and have a a block party. They must spend tons of $$$ Money on Decorations and candy "I mean these houses are all decked out with fog machines, live disco and dance floor lining the drive ways, and all sorts of high tech electronic gadgets . Its a ball to see kids and adults alike all decked out in costumes " Doing the Monster Mash"..

Were going to have to find a new happening spot to have a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween this year! I've already talked Wade into buying me a yummy caramel apple for my Halloween treat, (They have a rocky mountain chocolate factory down the road) the only hard part is deciding which one I will choose!!

So does any one have any fun and frightening plans for Halloween?? (Except eating goodies, and getting a tummy ache..) P.S. a little tid bit about Wade the first year we were married I bought like 4 bags of candy bars several weeks before, on Halloween day I got in the cupboard to get them out and the were all GONE except 4 little bars!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger 3 boys and a lady said...

That is so funny Wade did that. Usually it is the girls that eat tons out of a candy stash. Never let him live it down. He he. Oh and super cute decorations!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Kathy, I love your blogs because I can almost hear your voice as I read it. Have a great Halloween!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home