Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Saturday, March 17, 2007

WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!

Oh my what a year so far!! We are still alive!! I have a good excuse for not posting though. I have been at the doctors office or in the hospital. My crohns just got to sever so I had to have surgery to remove my colon/ whole Large intestines, and appendices. So I was in the hospital for 24 days from February to March. Lets just say valentines day in the hospital is just not to romantic!! After the surgery I thought I was out of the wood works but not even a week later I was back at good old Baylor hospital in Dallas!! I have still had some problems after the surgery but where just watching it so hopefully ( as I always say life is a highway) so hopefully where on an upward slope from here on out!!

But we are still alive and in good old Texas!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brit said...

Oh my gosh Kathy! We live so close and had no idea that had gone on! We would have been your first set of visitors! We'd love to get in touch with you and see you guys, we just moved to Denton which is 30 minutes away so we're pretty close. E-mail me your info so we can get in touch

8:20 PM  
Blogger Brit said...

here's my e-mail blelmer22@yahoo.com

8:23 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Kathy! I've been checking and checking your blog. It's good to have an update. It sounds like you've been through a lot this past month, I hope the surgery will provide some great results. WE miss you guys - keep the updates coming, and take care!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I have been thinking sooooo much about you! I just got your phone number so I'll be calling soon! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Amy Sew Fun said...

Hi Kathy, I was wondering about where have you been? I checked on your blog several times, but no updates and no news. I am so glad that you are back and well. Please take good care of yourself and with your health issues...hanging there. God bless you! I have many updates in my blogs, please visit when you can. Take care. Write when you can.

10:12 AM  
Blogger 3 boys and a lady said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you are feeling better! Only someone like you could get through all this. You are in my prayers.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home