Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is almost here!!

I want to wish all my dear friends and family a VERY MERRY Christmas!! This year we are spending the holidays here in Texas!! This Weekend we took a little weekend get away to Granburry were Wades grandparents live. We took them out to dinner then we all went home and gathered around the nice warm fire place watched a movie, and talked till 1:00 in the morning. The next morning the Guys woke up and went to play a round of golf while the nice warm sun shine was out, while us ladies stayed home and grandma baked all kinds of goodies!!
Merry Christmas !! I hope everyones holidays are full of fun, traditionas, and family!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kevin & Chelsey said...

Merry Christmas you guys. I have a letter here for you but I need an address to send it to. Hope you guys have a wonderful time with family and enjoy that warm weather for us.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Amy Sew Fun said...

Hi Kathy, I wish you Merry Christmas and hope you and your husband have a very Happy New Year. Keep in touch.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your warm Texas weather it is Chilly back home in Washington. Even though you can't be home for Christmas you are in our thoughts and in our hearts. Miss you bunches

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy / Wade, Can you email me your phone number. email it to ryanelmer@gmail.com. We' ve got to get together sometime! -Ryan

11:09 AM  
Blogger Higham Inc. said...

Hey miss, hope all finds you guys well! We could really use an update on our pals the Lehrschalls....tell wade I'll give him a call soon since I am not seeing anything on the blog! (btw, this is Doug) Ask wade if NC is going to step up in the tourney this year or if I can count on an early elimination like last year....

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hey Kathy! Amy Rosengren gave me your address! Love your blog, but hello....you haven't updated it for awhile. I can't believe that you are in Texas! Your house is beautiful! We are in Chicago right now because Chris is in school. We are actually going to be living in Houston for the summer and possibly after school is done. Maybe we could hook up when we are down there! Anyway, keep in touch!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Oh that last comment was from Kristen DeLange! :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home