Two Pea's in a Pod

Friends and Family Gather Here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frisco, Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My New IMAC!!

My Computer blew up and when I say BLEW UP, thats an understatement. Last Tuesday I was in the other room while wade was in the living room working away on his lab top when I heard all this beeping, buzzing , and screeching. I thought it was one of Wades Tests he was running, since he is working from home remotely and is running tests on routers over his lap top I thought oh my gosh there must be a real bug. After a few minutes I came into the living room and said to wade " How long is this testing procedure going to last?".

Needless to say I did not find him in the living room but in our computer knick next our computer that was going CRAZY. We finally got it shut down, but after that it never come back on, the mother board totally went out. I guess our little computer did us well, it was a wedding gift to us from Wades parents and lasted a good 7 and a half years.

But I do have to say I am totally in love with it's replacement. A 24 inch IMAC, and everything is totally wireless. Since the new I Macs can run 2 operating systems mac os and Windows, and Cisco gets a GREAT discount, I was sold.

I was able to look at Wades lab top for a week, while ours was being shipped ,but I was so happy to hear the Fed Ex man at our door with my new toy!! P.S.- Thank you apple for messing up and sending it 2 day delivery for free instead of standard!!

We have gotten out a little and done some more site seeing, we found that we are a lot closer to Dallas than we thought about 15 minutes. We went and checked out the Galleria shopping center and boy is it fancy, and big, 4 storys including the ice rink. Ice rinks in malls must be very popular here in Texas because the mall right next to us also has one.

I saw an article in the news paper that read Happy Hallowthanksmas!! That is about right these day's the retailers get so excited about the pending holiday season that they seem to be jumping the gun earlier and earlier every year. One of our malls here in Texas already had x-mas decorations up and hanging in the mall a week ago, their not even wait for after Halloween Now. Sad I want to relax and enjoy the special molments,fun, and spirit that each of these holidays represents.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brit said...

I love the Galleria! We should go together sometime! Have fun with your new computer! I was laughing so hard to your description of the dying computer.

6:16 AM  
Blogger 3 boys and a lady said...

How funny! Ours shut down too. It is so fun to get new techno stuff! Did you loose any pics off of it? Happy halloween

2:13 PM  
Blogger Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Congrats on the new computer. Hope you didn't lose too much on your dead one.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home